• To provide secretarial and general administrative assistance.
• The scope of your work shall entail the proper arrangement of appointments and meetings, verification and compilation of incoming and outgoing documents, managing internal and external correspondence and maintaining an effective filing system.
• Must be able to uphold effective communication to facilitate liaison with business associates, clients and all levels of employees. While in pursuit of your duties, you must be able to project professionalism and teamwork at all times.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondences (emails, letters, packages)
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Attending to guests/visitors.
• To perform dictation/drafting/preparation of letters.
• To assist in the arrangement of the Director’s appointments.
• Updating Director’s telephone directory and client call cards
• Filing and updating of all documents
• Other duties as and when directed.
• Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial or related field
• 3 years of experience in related field or executive support role
• Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and business communication software
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested applicants are invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive resume with a recent photograph detailing working experience, current and expected salary and availability to join.
All applications will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified