Manager - Internal Audit
- Developing internal audit strategies, standards and policies adopting the best practices.
- Plan, organize, undertake and manage the internal audit program of the Group including visit to subsidiaries and branches/regional offices. Currently overseas subsidiaries are at Sintang, Kalimantan Barat, Indonesia
- Identify and assess risk management issues and initiate strategies, policies and procedures on corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Perform audit to
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of financial records and efficiency of operations
- Tests compliance with company policies and procedures and adherence to applicable laws and rules & regulations
- Prepare reports on audit findings, recommendations for corrective action and monitor the progress of implementation of recommendations
- Perform special reviews or investigative audits, where necessary
- Due diligent review
- Presentation of the audit program and audit reports and risk management reports to the Audit Committee
- Any other internal audit functions directed by the Audit Committee or Senior Management
- Complete assignment on timely basis
- No error in reporting of breach of accounting system and internal control
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business Administration or any other related field.
- At least 7 years working experience with 4 years audit experience is a must.
- Experience in Plantation sector will be an added advantage.
- Practice good leadership, have people skills, result-oriented and diligent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested applicants are invited to email email@example.com with a comprehensive resume with recent photograph detailing working experience, current and expected salary and availability to join.
All applications will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified