Manager - Human Capital, Administration, Procurement and Maintenance
• Verification of staff leave management
• Preparing and authorizing of monthly staff payroll
• Prepare advertisement of vacancies, conducting interviews and recruitment process
• Group Insurance Renewal Plan
• Ensuring all payroll statutory payments (EPF, Socso, EIS and IRB), HRDF are timely and accurately prepared, authorized, submitted and recorded.
• Liaison with Government regulatory bodies.
• Liaise with HRD -Indonesia for monthly payroll documentation and any other related matters.
• Oversees the smooth running of day to day activities of the administrative functions
• Checking and verification of invoices/bills etc. for the payment process
• Organising of CSR activities
• Monitoring the duties and activities of all Admin staff
• Responsible to procure, analyze and negotiation with suppliers and vendors
• Authorising purchasing transactions, analyzing suppliers quotations and price comparison.
• To monitor procurement and delivery of goods and monitor inventory stock to an optimum level
• Controls approved suppliers list, managing the suppliers and establishing good rapport.
• Monitor day to day functions undertake by Procurement and Maintenance Executives
• Ensure building maintenance work, cleanliness, safety and security measures are continually carried out satisfactorily as scheduled.
• Monitoring Vehicles repair and maintenance
• Monitoring vehicles-Insurance and Road Tax Management including summons.
• Store management
• License and permit application/renewal
• Liaison with KDN, Immigration, and other government bodies
• Recruitment and manage foreign workers
Any other duties as and when directed.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. Interested applicants are invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive resume with a recent photograph detailing working experience, current and expected salary and availability to join.
All applications will be treated as CONFIDENTIAL. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified